Franklin University Switzerland invites international students to apply for its Graduate Merit Scholarship. The scholarship awards include the Responsible Leadership Scholarship and the Net Positive Master Scholarship.
Details of the Franklin University Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Franklin University, Switzerland
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Franklin University Switzerland
Scholarship Worth: Up to CHF 6,250
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
The requirements for interested international applicants are:
- Students of all nationalities applying for an eligible course at the University.
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management in Climate Change and Digital Transformation, Sustainable Food Systems, and in the Arts and Cultural Heritage.
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree as of June 15 with an excellent academic record.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Franklin University Switzerland.
- Be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants for the Franklin University Graduate Merit Scholarships 2022 are to submit a complete application for admission by the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Varies according to scholarship